<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29138293\x26blogName\x3dAll+that+is+writing+is+not+gold\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://submissivevoice.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://submissivevoice.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5018826662422949299', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
All that is writing is not gold
Sunday, July 19, 2009 Where's The Fire?

No I'm not talking about my love life. I'm talking the romance novels I read. I don't know how any of these people fall in love anymore. The more romance I read the more I feel as though romance is dead. They took out forced sex, then they took out barbaric men who tell women what to do, then the women stopped fighting because now they're equals.... Ok that's all well and good for real life. But, honestly it's making my reading extremly boring.

It's worse than that though. It's the writers who try to bring in some of the old school and it doesn't match their watered down characters. Seriously, I'm bored to tears. I need to see much more verbal action and much less "respect". I miss the old writers.

So either come up with something more interesting or give me my old writers back. I'm too tired to carry this rant any further. I'm off to finish reading the book that's good, but lacks the potential it could have if they weren't so worried about offending womens lib.

Nite all. Write me something I can read!

Posted by Miranda Heart :: 9:01 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------